Bringing you the cake of your dreams!

I love making cakes! This is a place to show off my work. I am working on expanding my business and this website is one way to get the word out. I make my cakes from my home and deliever only locally. Please contact me if you are interested in one of my cakes!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Latest Cakes...Sorry for the absence!

Sorry for my absence! I have been pretty busy and updating my blogs and social media have been put on hold! Thanks for coming back! Here is what I have been doing since the new year!
 
strawberry and chocolate cake with butter cream icing and fondant decorations.
 
 chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and fondant painted toppers.
 
 Chocolate cake with buttercream pipped to match plate.
 
 
Yum, Chocolate on Chocolate with chocolate dipped strawberries!
 
Another yum, German chocolate with coconut pecan frosting and chocolate buttercream
 
Strawberry cake with buttercream and covered in my homemade marshmallow fondant. Picachu is hand painted. Another yum!
 
Minnie Mouse! Vanilla cake with buttercream icing. Fondant 3D bow.
 
 White cake with buttercream. Buttercream hand pipped Razorback logo.
 
 Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and fondant painted toppers.
 
 Owls are so popular! Vanilla petite fours with melted buttercream and hand painted designs.
 
 White cupcakes with buttercream and fondant toppers. Hand painted designs.
 
 Parent Commitment cake. White cake with buttercream icing. Pipped to match napkin.
 

 Gender neutral baby shower cake. White cake and buttercream icing, fondant rattle.
 
 This was for my daughter. She actually wanted a three tier but I knocked it down to two! Each tier has one strawberry and one chocolate layer with cream cheese filling (YUM!) and covered in buttercream and fondant.
 

 White and Chocolate cake with buttercream.
 
 Chocolate cake and buttercream, pipped to match napkin.
 

This one was special! I did this for a friend who ran in the LR marathon in memory of her mother. The cake was half vanilla and half chocolate covered in buttercream. The medal was done with fondant and hand painted to match the marathon metal she would receive after running.
 


These last three cakes were done for a large group of seniors. They had two birthdays that month and so each girl got their own cake! I decorated it in a school theme. One was chocolate, one strawberry and one vanilla. All buttercream, one chocolate buttercream.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment