Bringing you the cake of your dreams!

I love making cakes! This is a place to show off my work. I am working on expanding my business and this website is one way to get the word out. I make my cakes from my home and deliever only locally. Please contact me if you are interested in one of my cakes!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Catch-up Cakes...Again

 Bunny cake for a little boy....made from two round cakes! All buttercream.
 
 Duck Hunting cake with butter cream icing and fondant hand painted ducks and fondant decor
 
 Buttercream with Fondant bow, ears, dots, and Minnie heads.
 
 Buttercream with fondant dots, stripes and gum paste flowers and letter "H"
 
 Doctor appreciation cake. all buttercream
 
 Easter baskets for my son's Easter party. Eggs are chocolate candy
 
 Mickey clubhouse cake for my son's birthday. Head and ears are Styrofoam balls and shoe and glove balloon are rice crispy treats. Figures are toys.
 
 This was fun! I sent my brother, who is a soldier in Afghanistan, a care package with Canned Red Velvet Cake. I couldn't send him my homemade buttercream so I had to settle with store bought icing. He said they were really moist and the best he has had in a long time! :)
 
 Countertop Solutions' open house cupcakes. hand painted fondant tops.
 
 Doc McStuffins cupcakes, hand painted fondant tops
 
 St. Patrick's Day themed birthday
 
Pirates! Arrr! Treasure is store bought candy coins with plastic necklaces. Cake is covered in fondant with fondant decorations and a hand painted fondant board. The chest is rice crispy with fondant on top. The sword is cardboard covered in foil.
 

Fondant covered cake, groovy spring theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment